Passengers shall take a seat in the cabin according to the boarding pass. It is not allowed to change seats in the cabin. Children under 12 years of age are automatically seated next to one of the parents or another accompanying adult passenger.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I am late for checking in or boarding a flight?
- I purchased flight tickets for several passengers, but we were seated in different parts of the cabin. Can I change seats on the aircraft?
- What does priority seat mean?
- Can I choose a seat on the flight free of charge?
- For check-in at the airport, I was asked for money. Is it normal?
- Do I need to bring to the check-in at the airport a printout of the itinerary receipt and the credit card that paid for the ticket on the website?
- When does flight check-in begin?