You can purchase flight tickets online using any Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit or debit cards. However, check-in counter staff can also ask you to provide a bank card (or a copy of the front side) and a copy of the owner's identity card whose card was used for payment of the flight ticket if the card details do not match with the passenger's name and surname.
Articles in this section
- I cannot purchase the flight ticket online, an error occurs that my card is blocked. What is the reason?
- Is it possible to purchase the flight ticket online using another person’s bank card?
- What documents are needed to purchase the flight ticket?
- Why are the prices for the flight tickets on different dates and on the same route different?
- I see some flights in your schedule, but there are no available tickets for the dates in the schedule. Why?
- How can I purchase flight tickets at the most favorable price?
- What is the difference between “Budget”, “Standard” and “Super” fares?