These are the most comfortable seats in the airplane, designed for extra legroom, as well as those in the front of the cabin. Such seats can be booked when purchasing ticket on the website, and also by contacting the Call Center or Manage Booking page.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I am late for checking in or boarding a flight?
- I purchased flight tickets for several passengers, but we were seated in different parts of the cabin. Can I change seats on the aircraft?
- What does priority seat mean?
- Can I choose a seat on the flight free of charge?
- For check-in at the airport, I was asked for money. Is it normal?
- Do I need to bring to the check-in at the airport a printout of the itinerary receipt and the credit card that paid for the ticket on the website?
- When does flight check-in begin?