If the seat is automatically assigned by the system, based on the optimal placement of passengers in the cabin, it is provided free of charge. If you want to book a particular seat in the cabin, then you should pay for this service. You can book a seat also after purchasing a flight ticket through our Call Center and on Manage Booking page.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I am late for checking in or boarding a flight?
- I purchased flight tickets for several passengers, but we were seated in different parts of the cabin. Can I change seats on the aircraft?
- What does priority seat mean?
- Can I choose a seat on the flight free of charge?
- For check-in at the airport, I was asked for money. Is it normal?
- Do I need to bring to the check-in at the airport a printout of the itinerary receipt and the credit card that paid for the ticket on the website?
- When does flight check-in begin?