Being a low-cost airline, Buta Airways offers a range of services only for an additional fee, including check-in at the airport and seat selection on the plane. You can check-in online free of charge, as well as at the self check-in kiosks (available at Baku Heydar Aliyev International Airport).
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I am late for checking in or boarding a flight?
- I purchased flight tickets for several passengers, but we were seated in different parts of the cabin. Can I change seats on the aircraft?
- What does priority seat mean?
- Can I choose a seat on the flight free of charge?
- For check-in at the airport, I was asked for money. Is it normal?
- Do I need to bring to the check-in at the airport a printout of the itinerary receipt and the credit card that paid for the ticket on the website?
- When does flight check-in begin?