As a rule, for check-in at the airport itinerary receipt is not required, however, it is recommended to print it just in case. Check-in counter staff may also ask you to provide a bank card (or a copy of thereof), which was used to pay for the ticket, if the card details do not match with the name of the passenger. During check-in for the flight, you shall also have the original passport.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I am late for checking in or boarding a flight?
- I purchased flight tickets for several passengers, but we were seated in different parts of the cabin. Can I change seats on the aircraft?
- What does priority seat mean?
- Can I choose a seat on the flight free of charge?
- For check-in at the airport, I was asked for money. Is it normal?
- Do I need to bring to the check-in at the airport a printout of the itinerary receipt and the credit card that paid for the ticket on the website?
- When does flight check-in begin?