According to Airline's rules, refund of payment shall be considered as compulsory, if a Passenger refuses transportation as a result of the fact that the Airline:
- cancels, reschedules, delays a flight for which Passenger has reservation and a issued ticket;
- cancels the A/C landing at the point of Passenger's departure, destination or stopover;
- changes class of service;
- doesn't provide a Passenger with a seat in accordance with reservation made in advance;
- doesn't provide connection with flight for which the Passenger has confirmed reservation and which is specified in the ticket with previous flight indication.
In case of forced refusal of flight, if transportation is not performed in any flight segments, the whole sum paid for transportation shall be repaid to the Passenger.
In case of forced refusal of flight, if transportation is performed partially, the sum of non-performed transportation cost will be repaid to the Passenger.