For all the flights operated by Buta Airways, AZAL-Miles frequent-flyer program provides accrual of Travel and Status points to the balance of its members. The accrued points can be used only on the flights of Azerbaijan Airlines for issuance of rewarding tickets and upgrading of service class. These privileges do not apply to flights of low-cost Buta Airways.
Articles in this section
- Can I take advantage of AZAL-Miles frequent-flyer program on flights of Buta Airways?
- If I’m flying with a transfer flight through different terminals of Heydar Aliyev International Airport. Do I need a transit visa?
- Does the flight ticket include meal on board the aircraft?
- How do I add services or make changes to the existing booking?
- While purchasing the flight ticket online, I confused the name and surname in places, or there was an error when specifying the passport number (phone, address, etc.). What can I do?
- I purchased the flight ticket online, but I did not receive any confirmation. What is the reason?