Buta Airways serve onboard meals on all flights. Free menu includes sandwiches and water. Also, you can (when purchasing ticket or through “Booking management” panel) pre-order hot meals from the list on our website. Additionally, passengers are also offered to purchase a variety of snacks and drinks from Onboard Menu section of Buta Airways inflight magazine.
Articles in this section
- Can I take advantage of AZAL-Miles frequent-flyer program on flights of Buta Airways?
- If I’m flying with a transfer flight through different terminals of Heydar Aliyev International Airport. Do I need a transit visa?
- Does the flight ticket include meal on board the aircraft?
- How do I add services or make changes to the existing booking?
- While purchasing the flight ticket online, I confused the name and surname in places, or there was an error when specifying the passport number (phone, address, etc.). What can I do?
- I purchased the flight ticket online, but I did not receive any confirmation. What is the reason?