After purchasing the flight ticket on the website of Buta Airways, an itinerary receipt is sent to the e-mail specified during the purchase process. There are two main reasons why an itinerary receipt is not received: the payment failed, or an invalid email address was specified during the booking. Contact our Call Center to find out the status of your booking.
Articles in this section
- Can I take advantage of AZAL-Miles frequent-flyer program on flights of Buta Airways?
- If I’m flying with a transfer flight through different terminals of Heydar Aliyev International Airport. Do I need a transit visa?
- Does the flight ticket include meal on board the aircraft?
- How do I add services or make changes to the existing booking?
- While purchasing the flight ticket online, I confused the name and surname in places, or there was an error when specifying the passport number (phone, address, etc.). What can I do?
- I purchased the flight ticket online, but I did not receive any confirmation. What is the reason?