Passengers departing from Azerbaijan must have only those documents and certificates that are required to enter the country of destination. Azerbaijan does not require a certificate or a COVID passport from departing passengers; however, should these documents be required in the country of destination, they will be checked before departure at the check-in counter. It is recommended to check the current information on the requirements in force in different countries on the official websites of the relevant diplomatic missions.
Articles in this section
- What are special flights and how do they differ from scheduled flights?
- Why is the number of special flights limited to some countries only?
- Where can I take a COVID-19 test before departure?
- Do passengers need to provide certificates or COVID-passports when leaving the country?
- Can I get a refund if my COVID-19 test is positive?
- Who is eligible to travel to Azerbaijan on special flights?
- Can Azerbaijani citizens fly abroad as tourists?
- Where can I get up-to-date information on the entry requirements of the destination country?
- Do I need to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival?
- Can I benefit from AZAL Miles program on special flights?