Buta Airways operates special flights during the COVID-19 pandemic and closure of borders of the Republic subject to special conditions for the behavior of passengers at the airport and on board. Also, according to the rules approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan, only passengers presenting a certificate of their negative COVID-19 test result issued within 48 hours before their flight departure are allowed on special flights. The full text of the rules approved by the Cabinet of Ministers can be found here.
Articles in this section
- What are special flights and how do they differ from scheduled flights?
- Why is the number of special flights limited to some countries only?
- Where can I take a COVID-19 test before departure?
- Do I need to get tested for COVID-19 if I got vaccinated?
- Can I get a refund if my COVID-19 test is positive?
- Who is eligible to travel to Azerbaijan on special flights?
- Can Azerbaijani citizens fly abroad as tourists?
- Where can I get up-to-date information on the entry requirements of the destination country?
- Do I need to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival?