Buta Airways operates special flights during the COVID-19 pandemic and closure of borders of the Republic subject to special conditions for the behavior of passengers at the airport and on board.
Articles in this section
- What are special flights and how do they differ from scheduled flights?
- Why is the number of special flights limited to some countries only?
- Where can I take a COVID-19 test before departure?
- Do passengers need to provide certificates or COVID-passports when leaving the country?
- Can I get a refund if my COVID-19 test is positive?
- Who is eligible to travel to Azerbaijan on special flights?
- Can Azerbaijani citizens fly abroad as tourists?
- Where can I get up-to-date information on the entry requirements of the destination country?
- Do I need to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival?
- Can I benefit from AZAL Miles program on special flights?