Relevant information is available on the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or at the embassies and consulates of the country of destination located in the territory of your country of residence. For necessary information on the current requirements for entering the country you are traveling to, you can also visit the IATA Travel Center website.
Articles in this section
- What are special flights and how do they differ from scheduled flights?
- Why is the number of special flights limited to some countries only?
- Where can I take a COVID-19 test before departure?
- Do passengers need to provide certificates or COVID-passports when leaving the country?
- Can I get a refund if my COVID-19 test is positive?
- Who is eligible to travel to Azerbaijan on special flights?
- Can Azerbaijani citizens fly abroad as tourists?
- Where can I get up-to-date information on the entry requirements of the destination country?
- Do I need to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival?
- Can I benefit from AZAL Miles program on special flights?