If you test positive before the flight, you can either get a refund or reschedule your departure date at no additional charge. To do this, you need to contact the passenger support service by сallcenter@butaairways.az, attach a copy of your passport and a scanned copy of the PCR test certificate in the letter. Note that in this case the refund or exchange of a ticket is possible no later than 6 hours before the scheduled flight departure. All requests received after the said period will be considered in accordance with the rules of the tariff for which the ticket was purchased.
Articles in this section
- What are special flights and how do they differ from scheduled flights?
- Why is the number of special flights limited to some countries only?
- Where can I take a COVID-19 test before departure?
- Do passengers need to provide certificates or COVID-passports when leaving the country?
- Can I get a refund if my COVID-19 test is positive?
- Who is eligible to travel to Azerbaijan on special flights?
- Can Azerbaijani citizens fly abroad as tourists?
- Where can I get up-to-date information on the entry requirements of the destination country?
- Do I need to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival?
- Can I benefit from AZAL Miles program on special flights?